You just wanted to see that how the Speech Recognition tool works and stuck at, the tool is running on Startup every time. There are two methods to disable the Speech Recognition at Startup. So let’s just see how to turn off the Speech Recognition tool.
- First, go to Control Panel by clicking the Start menu -> Control panel(Windows 7)/ Settings(Windows 10).
- Click on Speech Recognition. If you can’t find the tool on Windows 10, then type “Speech Recognition” on the search box.
- From the left panel of Speech Recognition settings, click on Advanced Speech Options.
- In Speech Recognition tab, uncheck the option Run speech recognition at startup.
- Click OK and exit the window.
- Right click on Mic icon, from the speech recognition tool at the top of the desktop.
- Click on Options -> Run at startup.
Hope this helps you. If you have any question regarding this issue, please comment below.