The technology got advanced than ever with the smartphones. Printing using an Android phone is old news. HP has several wireless printing devices which can be controlled using the Android phone. Now HP comes with an app called ePrint, which can be downloaded for free and you can print with HP printer using this Android mobile app.
Before you print, make sure that the printer is turned on and the paper is loaded.
To print from your Android phone, you have to download the app first. To download and print using the ePrint mobile app, follow the steps below.
- Go to play store. If you are not logged in you will have to login first.
- After login, in the search box type “HP ePrint.”
- In the search results list, Tap HP ePrint. Then tap Install.
- Tap Accept to proceed the download. After finishing the download you are ready to configure the HP printer to your phone.
- Now tap the HP ePrint mobile app icon on your phone. You will see a welcome screen. In the welcome screen, further information about ePrint will be displayed. You can continue to read by tapping the Next button or simply tap Skip button to ignore the message.
- Next, you will see HP better app suggestion checkbox. You can check it or leave it.
- Now you can see the file source category.
- Tap on photos in this case. And select an album and then select a photo.
- You can see the preview of the photo. On the top left corner, you will see edit icon. You can edit the photo if you wish. After done the editing, just tap the Print button to finish the print.
If you have any question or suggestion, you can ask in the comment below.